No one loves paperwork – until now! Our popular Progress Exam Form + Office Evaluation Form is clean, professional and patient-friendly — making it the perfect first impression for your practice!
More importantly, by streamlining all the pertinent patient info you need to collect onto a single sheet of paper, they’ll make both patients and Docs equally happy by focusing only on the most important, well-organized information you need to lead the conversation about chiropractic and get more patients on a care plan that is right for them.
Each form features the following sections:
- Review of Patient Wellness Goals
- Progress Exam Questionnaire (front)
- Doctor, Staff & Practice Feedback (back)
- Support & Referrals Request (back)
- Acknowledgment & Consent
- Customizable content area for your practice info
Key Features of all First Impressions Pro Forms:
- Collects only the most pertinent patient information, making them faster and easier for patients to complete.
- Organization and layout of information makes them more functional and efficient for chiropractors to find the info they need to recommend proper care.
- Clean and modern designs – customized with your contact info make them perfect for any practice!
Chadd Burckhardt –
These forms have been great! Holds us accountable to check in and to add some depth and significance to Re-Exams.
Haley Wrisinger (verified owner) –
Our office loves these progress forms as they have added value to our office. We love how they review their initial health goals and can get their perspective on the progress they have seen. We also appreciate the portion to see how their body is functioning as a whole to remind them that chiropractic care is for more than just pain! As a young office, one of my favorite portions is where it asks if people are willing to share their healing testimony which will help us create internal stories! I often forget to ask for these for marketing and it is nice to know who is willing to share and who is not. Thank you for creating a great product!