LOOK GOOD. FEEL GOOD.
What if you could easily share your passion for chiropractic just by waking up and getting dressed? Good news.
AboveDown Apparel is on a mission to create the most stylish and engaging apparel designs in chiropractic, and help drive more chiropractic awareness in everyday situations. And we’re committed to doing it mindfully. All apparel is sourced sustainably and expertly printed on the most comfortable t-shirt you’ve ever worn.
Our premium tri-blend shirts are made from a unique blend of sustainable fibers. This combination creates an incredibly comfortable fabric that looks and feels great on anyone. From the first time you wear it, until the 200th wash, this tee is sure to become your new go-to.
Each shirt uses six recycled water bottles, saving them from the landfill. All fabric is spun, knitted, processed and finished in the USA. Shirts are then cut and sewn in Haiti — providing dignified employment for a living wage, and supporting orphan prevention.
Every shirt is printed on remarkably soft Allmade® fabric made from the following sustainable sources:
- 50% Repreve® polyester from 6 recycled plastic bottles.
- 25% Cotton, organically grown and ring-spun in the U.S.
- 25% TENCEL™ Modal, a sustainable rayon alternative.
MAKE IT BETTER
As a socially conscious business; we invest a lot of time and effort into ensuring that our supply chain is as sustainable as possible. See how you can help make a difference by joining AboveDown and Allmade® in our joint mission to make it better.
- Every shirt diverts six plastic bottles from landfills.
- Made from organic U.S. cotton and other sustainable fabrics.
- Provides fair and dignified living wage employment in Haiti.
- Supports orphan prevention, education, and family reunification.
SHIRT FEATURES & SIZE CHART
Unisex Sizing | Refined Fashion Fit | Taped Shoulder & Sleeve
* Please note: Some gallery images are for representation purposes only. Refer to fabric swatch image for an accurate representation of fabric appearance and color.